Fitness Product Reviews
This page will contain fitness product reviews that will hopefully help you decide if these products are for you. I'll be as objective as humanly possible so you have the most truth-based evidence as possible.
There are a lot of scams out there in the health and fitness world, so you deserve to have all the facts before you spend your hard-earned money on something.
My personal favorite E-book by Paul O'Brien. Isometric training, exercises and videos. Sign up for Paul's free newsletter. Read my review.
- Similar to a fitness ball, this fitness product attempts to make a variety of exercises easier for you. While this is bad for some people, it's also good for others. Will it work for you?
When a friend referred me to The Truth About Six Pack Abs I thought it was a big hyped scam book, and later I found out that it's definitely NOT a scammy book!
- This is quite simply a need to buy e-book but you can also just subscribe to the Free 12 week e-book course. This is the one that jump started my fitness levels, and I guarantee it will do the same for you.
- The bowflex ultimate home gym is a machine I used when I was about 15 years old. Unfortunately me and my friend had very different schedules and I couldn't use it very often, but I very quickly grew to love it! Check out this page to see why you're saving a huge amount of money if you buy a bowflex.
- This is the whey protein that I've been using for years now and I'd highly recommend it to anybody looking to lose weight, gain muscle, or both.
- Although I'm not a big fan of "follow along" workout programs, I found this kick boxing program by Billy Blanks incredibly fun and energetic.
I will be adding more fitness product reviews soon.
Have Any Fitness Product Reviews?
If you've tried a fitness product that you'd like to write a review about, let us know about it!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
NORDIC TRACK C2255 Treadmill
I originally purchased this in January of 2007 based on the nagging advice …
Includes: Sensor (inserts into shoe), receiver (inserts into iPod), instructions/warranty
**Does not include iPod or Nike+ shoes**
As an …
Swiss Exercise Balls
It was the first time we heard about it. I surfed …
Thera-band exercise ball
Given the …
Yoga Mat and Tape
I was injured last year and was out for almost 6 months. I was told …
The Ab Lounge Is Great For Problem Backs
I can feel the …